An able, motivated and highly experienced communicator, I use my creative communication abilities successfully in business, teaching, training and coaching.
- The Big Ideas Collective – Coach/mentor for the Principles of Profit, a course for entrepreneurs and business owners delivering seminars on communication skills and presenting.
- Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust – Devising and performing roles and hosting Q & A/feedback session for Medical Summer School on Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Yorkshire Water – Training staff with customer facing role using role-play, feedback and break out groups; advising on communication skills, open questions and dealing with difficult situations and different personality types.
- Az2B Theatre Company – facilitating Forum Theatre on the subject of Alzheimer’s and Dementia at various conferences and seminars.
- Kellogg’s – Roleplaying and Assessment for staff training/development
- Royal & Sun Alliance – Staff development and training including assessing new managers & unit leaders in the R&SA claims dept.
- Hull York Medical School – Facilitation and training of Simulated Patients. Working with Tutors and Medical students on communication Master classes. Devising/performing roleplays and developing training videos.
- Nestlé /Nespresso – Training new managers.
- Severfield plc – Working with senior managers on leadership, emotional competencies and change management.
- Private Business Clients – working with a diverse range of clients on presentation, communication and vocal skills.
- General Medical Council – Regular Role-player at GMC training centre in Manchester.
Other clients include Campari, Lindum, Hiscox, Siemens and NG Bailey